Considering a Grant Application for 2018?
Outreach for Hope provides funds for congregation-based ministries…
- which are directly affiliated with the Greater Milwaukee Synod – ELCA, within the geographical boundaries of the Greater Milwaukee Synod.
- which include in the core of their mission, ministry among people of their surrounding community faced with issues of poverty.
- which do outreach into their community, seeking to engage those in their neighborhood in spiritual and congregational life.
- which on their own would find it challenging to financially sustain outreach ministries that can significantly impact the community.
- which engage their own members in the ministry.
- which invest their own financial resources to support the mission for which funds are requested.
Forms and Resources:
There are three files which pertain to this application. All three can be downloaded below.
- A background document which describes in detail the areas that will be funded by Outreach for Hope in 2018.
- Use as a reference for filling out the Grant Application.
- A pdf form with instructions which allows you to fill in the information and return it electronically by email to Outreach for Hope
- Directions to use the grant application form are included on the first page of the file Grant Application File. Please read them carefully and follow the directions to help you fill in, save and send your form. If you have questions or problems, call us at 414-671-1212.
- A template provided in Excel format with sample categories and numbers which you replace with your own categories and numbers.
- Using the Outreach for Hope budget form is required
- Applications and all related material are due by October 1, 2017.
- The Application, Budget and relevant files are to be sent together as attached files via email to email@example.com
- Outreach for Hope will acknowledge by email that your forms have been received.
- Please include within the text of the email all contact information for the person submitting the file.
- For assistance in preparing your application you may call Phil Smith, Mary Romskog or Rev. Jim Bickel at 414-671-1212.
- Awards will be decided by November 30, 2017.