Even though our 2020 Ride/Run/Walk is over, Outreach for Hope is still accepting donations to our general fund. 100% of your gift goes to our ministry partners right here in Southeast Wisconsin!
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK
We would welcome your feedback about this year’s event. Please share your thoughts on:
- Our registration page. (Did you encounter any problems in registering?)
- Fundraising. (Did you find the process of using the ‘fundraising page’ difficult in any way? If you didn’t fundraise this year, are there any changes that would encourage you to do so in 2021?)
- Our mileage tracker. (This was a popular new addition to this year’s event. How would you improve it for next year?)
- Email communications. (Did you feel you received enough relevant information about the event? Anything that you wish had been communicated to you?)
- Social Media. (This year saw a dramatic rise in our use of social media. Did you see our posts and messages? Were you actively involved in sharing your event experiences on our Facebook page?)
- Website. (Did you use our website this year? Were you aware of our 25 challenges? of our suggestions for trails to visit?)
- Running and walking. (Any suggestions on how to continue incorporating these activities into the ride, once we (hopefully) return to physical bike rides in 2021?)
- Will you join us in 2021? (If not – why not?)
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHONE: 414-807-0750
- ONLINE: https://outreachforhope.
2020 MILEAGE TRACKER LEADERBOARD
RIDERS: TOP 10
RUNNERS: TOP 10
WALKERS: TOP 10
THE JIM & PAULA BICKEL OFH BIKE RIDE SCHOLARSHIP FUND
This dedicated fund will cover the cost of participation for kids and families from Outreach for Hope-funded ministries.
THANKS to Jim and Paula for their generosity and commitment to Outreach for Hope and the Family Bike Ride! We hope you will join them in making a special gift to ensure that our ministry partners have a presence at all three bike ride locations.
Follow this link to make and direct your gift (through the drop down designation under “Please choose where to designate your gift.”)
WHO WE ARE
For the past 25 years, Outreach for Hope has supported life-giving ministries that serve with the people of low income communities in the Greater Milwaukee Synod, ELCA. These ministries not only provide help with daily necessities, but most importantly, they are centers in the heart of their communities for providing transformation and hope.
Your contributions to this event support grants funding for 19 Outreach for Hope ministries. Your donation will help support vital local programs in low-income neighborhoods in Southeast Wisconsin, including:
- Food pantries, meal programs, and community gardens
- Programs that serve youth, children and infants
- Clothing closets, household item pantries and neighborhood stores
- On-site medical clinics and parish nurses
- Congregations that host literacy classes, legal and employment services, prison and sobriety ministries, programs for the elderly, and classes for refugees