As we look forward to the New Year, if you haven’t had the opportunity yet, we ask that you would partner with us by sharing a monetary gift with those in need:
- $1,000 will support eight food ministries in Milwaukee, Racine, and Kenosha;
- $500 will bring medical and dental care, and employment assistance to our homeless and disadvantaged siblings;
- $250 will allow Biblically-based youth and children ministries to continue; and
- $100 will help support clothing closets, GED assistance, Latinx outreach and legal advice for those who need it most.
- Your donation, of any amount, is welcome and appreciated!
We are proud to be able to share that 100% of your tax-deductible donation to Outreach for Hope will fund grants to support our Ministry Partners’ vital work across Southeast Wisconsin.
Your contribution makes a BIG difference to the many people in our communities who need your help today!
Thank you for supporting Outreach for Hope in our mutual work of ministry as we walk with people celebrating together God’s love, grace, and goodness in the New Year and always!
Happy New Year,
The Outreach for Hope Team