It’s December 1: the official start of Outreach for Hope’s 2020 End of Year giving campaign! Our annual mailing is out for delivery now. In the meantime, we invite you to watch this video preview from our Executive Director, Rev. Chris Manke:
As you celebrate the gift God gave to us this Christmas season – the gift of love, grace, and hope in Jesus – we ask that you would partner with us by sharing a monetary gift with those in need:
- $1,000 will support eight food ministries in Milwaukee, Racine & Kenosha;
- $500 will bring medical and dental care, and employment assistance to our homeless and disadvantaged siblings;
- $250 will allow Biblically-based youth and children ministries to continue; and
- $100 will help support clothing closets, GED assistance, Latinx outreach and legal advice for those who need it most.
- Your donation, of any amount, is welcome and appreciated!
We are proud to be able to share that 100% of your tax-deductible donation to Outreach for Hope will fund grants to support our Ministry Partners’ vital work across Southeast Wisconsin. Your contribution makes a BIG difference to the many people in our communities who need your help today!
Additionally, consider making a donation in honor or memory of a family member or friend. We’ll even mail you a gift certificate that you can share with them as a gift this Christmas!
Thank you for supporting Outreach for Hope in our mutual work of ministry as we walk with people celebrating together God’s love, grace, and goodness at Christmastime and always. And may God bless you and yours this season as well!
The Outreach for Hope Team