July 15 – September 25
Wherever You Are!
If you are unable to participate in one of the in-person events or if you would like to ride, run, walk, and/or fundraise on your schedule (July 15 – September 25), please register to join the effort virtually. You can use the Outreach for Hope tracker to keep record of your mileage, and an online Fundraiser Page that you will create during registration to collect donations towards our $150,000 goal.
STEP 1: REGISTER TO RIDE, RUN OR WALK
Important Things to Know:
We’ve moved to a single registration platform for all 5 sites (just select Virtual Only during registration). See our Registration & Fundraising Guide for instructions and FAQ’s for this platform.
Everyone who registers by MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20 at 11:59pm will receive a free event t-shirt unless they opt out during registration.
Pay What You Can: To remove barriers to participation, we are transitioning to pay-what-you-can pricing in lieu of a set registration fee. Participants are also encouraged to use the Fundraiser Page they will create during online registration, or our printable pledge form, to collect donations from friends and family.
STEP 2: DONATE & FUNDRAISE
PLEASE NOTE: You must register before you can fundraise or join a team online! You will create a Fundraiser Page and have the option to join your congregation’s team fundraiser during online registration.
We’ve moved to a single fundraising platform for all 5 sites (see our Registration & Fundraising Guide for instructions and FAQ’s for this platform)! Click the button below to…
- Make a donation to the overall event, or to an individual participant or team Fundraiser Page
- Log in to your individual Fundraiser Page (which you created during online registration)
- Log in to your team/congregation Fundraiser Page (you can fundraise for your congregation’s team no matter where you’re participating)
- Download a print pledge form to collect donations offline
- Vew our updated fundraising totals and leaderboard