We’re in the home stretch before this year’s Ride Run Walk – only ELEVEN short days away – and we hope you’re as excited about that as we are!!
Here are a roundup of important announcements leading up to the event (all registrants will receive an additional email with final details next Tuesday):
- ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS MONDAY 9/20 at 11:59pm! Be sure to register before then to receive a free boxed lunch (for in-person sites only), and an event t-shirt.
- INVITE A FRIEND: We’re hoping that this year will be our biggest event ever– and one way you can help make that happen is to invite more people you know to sign up as well. Friends always make things more fun! Please, invite your friends from church, your hobby group, extended family, and/or co-workers. You might even consider allowing your child to invite some of their friends. The more the merrier!
- COVID SAFETY: Amid the recent rise in COVID-19 cases due to the Delta variant, we are enacting the precautions linked here at all in-person Ride Run Walk sites to ensure the safety of our community of OFH supporters. Please read this list prior to the event, and encourage other attendees to do the same.
- SITE-SPECIFIC INFORMATION: To learn what to expect on September 25, visit and bookmark the informational webpage for the site you registered at (linked here: Waukesha County, Ozaukee County, Racine/Kenosha County, Milwaukee County).
- HELP US REACH THE FUNDRAISING FINISH LINE: We’re now almost two thirds of the way to our goal to fundraise $150K for grants to central city congregations in the Greater Milwaukee Synod, ELCA! Will you help us get the rest of the way there?
- ANONYMOUS DONOR OPTION: We now have new options for donors who wish to remain anonymous, by hiding your name and/or donation amount on online personal and team fundraiser pages. Simply make your donation, then email firstname.lastname@example.org to explain how you’d like to modify your listing.
We’re almost there,
The Ride Run Walk Team