Amid the recent rise in COVID-19 cases due to the Delta variant, we are enacting the following precautions at all in-person Ride Run Walk sites to ensure the safety of our community of OFH supporters:
- CONTACTLESS REGISTRATION: Although we will accept day-of registrations, we strongly encourage online registration to reduce lines at the event.
- VENUE: The entire event (including lunch) will take place outside.
- MASKING & DISTANCING: We are recommending all in-person event attendees aged 2 and over, regardless of vaccination status, to physically distance from other households; and to mask during gathering and fellowship time (free disposable masks will be available).
- SANITATION: All food and drink distributed will be individually pre-packaged, and hand-sanitizing stations will be available on-site. Although there will be picnic tables at all sites, you might consider bringing your own picnic blanket or lawn chair(s) to use during lunch.
- KIDS’ ACTIVITIES: On-site children’s activities will be physically distanced (i.e., sidewalk chalk, etc.).
- VIRTUAL OPTIONS: If you have registered to join us in person, but no longer feel comfortable doing so, please let us know. We will arrange to get your t-shirt(s) to you after the event. We also invite you to take advantage of our virtual participation options.
- PLEASE STAY HOME IF, in the past 14 days, you have: experienced COVID-19symptoms, tested positive for COVID-19 (or are awaiting a test result), and/or been exposed to someone with COVID-19. We will arrange to get your t-shirt(s) to you after the event.
We believe that by following public health guidance, we can gather safely to support the vital work of our Ministry Parters.
Thank you for partnering with us as we balance the positive impact of gathering for this event, with the continued need to protect the health and safety of our siblings in Christ!