For the Outreach for Hope 2020 Ride/Run/Walk, using social media to spread the word is more important than ever! Here are some tips and ideas to help get you started:
- Join our Facebook Group to get regular updates from event organizers and to connect with other participants.
- Always include your personal fundraising page link and the hashtags #ofhRideRunWalk and #ofhConnect when you post about the event.
- Once you’ve registered and set up your personal fundraising page, post a short status to your personal Facebook wall explaining why you’re participating along with a link to your personal fundraising page. Here’s an example:
Just signed up for @Outreach for Hope 2020 Ride/Run/Walk! I’m riding because even though we can’t meet in person, we can still connect virtually to help support awesome ministries right here in our backyard! #WhyIRide #ofhConnect #ofhRideRunWalk
- Whenever you complete one of our 25 challenges, share a photo or video documenting your achievement to the Facebook Group and your personal Facebook wall.
- Download and use our Facebook cover photo on your personal profile. Make sure to add a link to your personal fundraising page to the photo description!
- Add our official frame to your Facebook profile picture. Make sure to add a link to your personal fundraising page to the photo description!